Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tightrope


Excuse my silly face :))

| Topman Straw Fedora Hat, Acid Washed Pants, Plaid Earring | River Island Graphic Tee | H&M Explosion Socks | Vans Lo Pro Era |

Hello guys once again! It's so good to be back again. I just got back a few days ago from Baguio for out-of-town vacation. It is the reason why I have been missing in action lately. Oh well, no worries for I am back on blogging again. Stay tuned for my Baguio photo diary this week. I am so excited to let you see my photos. Not only my photos but also my experiences on the places that I have not visited for a very long time. My look was taken at Baguio's Botanical Garden. As you can see, there are flowers scattered on the floor which is very ideal for an outfit post to be taken. No words can express how much I love Baguio. It is not only because of the cold weather it has but also the appreciation for the beauty of nature.

Let's now head on to my look. I opted to wear something easy for the day. So, I went for a shirt and jeans combo. I wore my NYC Graphic shirt which is simply amazing. I always liked these kind of prints wherein they have pictures of cities or places. Paired it with my acid washed pants that is very irresistible. Finished it with my explosion socks and Vans to add some color to the look. Since the climate is very cold unlike here in Manila, I have no worries on perspiring a lot so I wore my fedora hat with confidence that added a summer-y vibe to my look.

What can you say? Share your thoughts! 

Photos by Gem

Share some hypes if you love this look. 


My LSS for the day! Check this song out!

8 comments:

  1. You look adorable! tho here in the Netherlands, everyone is longing for warm weather, funny to read you are happy with the cold weather! ha! Love your music taste, the song from Passion Pit was such a knockout as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, it is very hot here. The temperature reaches 36 degrees C. With that kind of temperature, it is very hard to come up with an outfit! Thank you so much Linda! It seems like you are an indie fan too! Thank you so much! ♥

      Delete
  2. Love this looK! Shall we follow let me know XS
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow you! Thank you so much for dropping by Michelle! :)

      Delete
  3. I like your top Argie! :) I added u in my google +. Take care! :)

    <3 KT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much KT! ♥ I added you too! thank you so much! Take care too! :)

      Delete
  4. i like your socks xD nice photos!

    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Inge! Yes, of course, I would love to follow you! Thank you again!

      Delete

Share your thoughts! I'll be happy to reply to it! Each and every comment is appreciated! Thank you dear reader!