Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fading Out




| Topman Powder Blue Button-down | Topman Skinny Chinos | Vans Lo Pro Era | Adidas Watch | Thrifted Skull Ring |

Sup y'all? Today is another day for a clean and casual look. This look is similar to my previous blog post. The only difference is I opt for a semi-casual look with the help of my Vans. If you would notice, I am an avid fan of button-downs. Button-down shirts are ideal for going to malls and the likes. It is very light, very airy and very fashionable at the same time. You can never go wrong with these kinds of clothes. It is definitely a must-have.

For my look, I wanted to play a little with my usual casual attires. I wore a button-down which has this great color, powder blue. It can be paired with almost anything. To tell you the truth, I got this shirt for 30% off . I got this at Topman, obviously, I am a Topman freak. LOL.
I also wore my favorite Khaki Skinny Chinos, that is already abused in most of my looks. I can't deny the fact that it is so versatile and very cool as well. As I said earlier, I wore Vans in order to make my look a bit street. I think I managed to do so.  Since, I have this addiction for rings, I wore a ring that has skulls engraved on it which I scored from a Thrift shop. Skull rings had become my weaknesses

Photos by Gem

Share some likes if you love this look. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, it's casual and stylish Argie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh why thank you Rui! Thank you for dropping by! Love to hear these awesome comments from you! ♥

      Delete

Share your thoughts! I'll be happy to reply to it! Each and every comment is appreciated! Thank you dear reader!